Friday, February 12, 2010

 

Blog Disaster

(2)
Brother Nathanael (new font!?) calls himself a 'former Jew.' Can you be a 'former' Jew? If so, then Judaism is not genetic but idiologic. I think it is both. 'Christian' Jews still remember their genetic heritage, as well they should. I would say that the dumbest Jews tend to define themselves by their genetic heritage, whereas the smartest Jews tend to define themselves by their cultural heritage. Culture changes faster than genes. Genes tend to be the excremental part of social evolution.
What interested me about BN was his grasp of Jewish history. Jewish money was influential during the French Revolution. Huh? Who knew?
I was hooked by this blogpost, 'Confessions of a former Jew http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=184'
Well, folks, after numerous failed attempts to link to this site using IE8 it is very clear that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I need to terminate tonight's blog. I then need to become 'link proficient' while sober.
Nighty night. See you next week. Time for the news at 1730L.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?