Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Big Rots

(2)
Been reading my recent (since mid-January) blog posts just now. Much giggling as usual. Such fun when I'm buzzed! I was slightly horrified to discover that I had briefly described a pants-peeing episode. Well, since I've already described it I may do so again in greater detail. Maybe, butt not tonight: not horney due to three orgasms this week (when you're suffering, orgasms help). But stay tuned...
Very strange happenings just now: a child or two or three were running around in the apartment above. Same thing yesterday about this time (the log note reads 1719L). What makes this interesting is that there has been no such activity for at least two months - even though a woman and a child moved in originally. (Thump above me just after I wrote that.) She drives a green SUV which I have not seen for that same period of time. And by the way, I have detected no radiation since those 'demonstrations' began. Same as yesterday. I just checked the parking lot for the green SUV. No joy. All is quiet now at 1704L.
Kootch and I recently interacted (about an hour ago as she was cooking): she bought a new foam pillow and she loves it. She bought it at 'Big Rots.' 'Big Rots?' said I. 'Yes. Big Rots. Real deal.' She showed me the large plastic baggie from 'big rots.' She was totally oblivious to my obvious parroting of her slightly botched english. Such a fun woman!
Still no detectable radiation; not at all uncommon on booze night while I write my blog.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?