Friday, January 01, 2010

 

Soul Mates?

(7)
I just watched the various TV channels as the New Year approached. Fun. We are all now living in 2010. Could be worse. Really? I don't know. You don't know. Nobody knows. We shall see. My personal opinion is that 'to be or not to be' depends on the eventual results.
Last drink at 0050L. Whiskey. Lots of beer left. Whiskey loves my colon. Beer does not.
(Kootch just now walked past me on her way to pee. Her appearance was a beautiful moment in a generally blah emotional environment. She said, 'You still awake?!' I replied in the affirmative. She was smiling at me in such a way that my mood jumped up a notch or two. Beautiful. I love Kootch in spite of her... predilections... Kootch is my only connection to 'the female.' I hang on to Kootch... the best fuck of my life. I love Kootch. I know furthermore that I am the best fuck of her life.
But we are not 'soul mates.' We both know it. But we love each other nevertheless. I presume that this is based on sexual experience.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?