Friday, January 15, 2010

 

Our Pale Blue Dot

(5)
2040L. Just finished supper. Sandwiches and potato salad. Yum. I'm way past any kind of intelligent analysis of current events; so, off to my favorite sites: Octopussy. I love this site!
Next is Charleston. I was born there many years ago. Yumzimus maximus! I was born and raised in Charleston. Interesting Stuff. I never fail to visit these three blogs. Note that 'description' does not necessarily match web site name, but the IP addresses are valid. Enjoy
.
2111L and I am ready to wrap it up for this week. Tonight's underpants are white with small orange flowers and small pale blue dots. We all live on a small pale blue dot. Really. Next week I plan to do a series on 'Entheogens.' You don't want to miss it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?