Friday, January 01, 2010

 

Nighty-night!

(8)

0200L and Kootch and I just interacted with each other in a most gloriously beautiful way which I cannot describe. Amazing! I am so fucking drunk at the moment that I will forget. Suffice it to say that my faith in Kootch has been fully restored! She is my Beautiful Japanese Woman. I love it! She is so beautiful. I will continue my policy of being gentle with my ignorant, beautiful, Japanese Woman. But we are not soulmates! I have never met my soulmate. Probably never will.

0226L and time to hit the sack while Kootch begins her day which corresponds somewhat to her family in Japan: add 16 hours to MST. Morning becomes evening and telephone calls acquire a timely meaning in that regard.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?