Saturday, January 23, 2010

 

Neurological Storms

(1)
I'm back a day later than planned (today is saturday) due to some sort of violent neurological reaction to last week's blog. 'Judeo-Faggot Dog Shit Stalkers' seems to have been the phrase which initiated that violent neurological reaction, but that is only a guess. In any case, Thursday night turned out to be quite a challenge, sleepwise, due to heavy microwave radiation between 0200 and 0800. I got up at 1100, feeling tired and achey and unfit to blog, so Kootch and I ate supper together and watched Millionaire. Interestingly, as the day progressed I recovered to the point where I felt 'blog competent' again but by then it was too late for that so I did C-III instead, plus some Drench (both versions) and hit the sack at 2345L. Fun as usual.
This seems to be a good time for a link dump of stuff which has been accumulating in my nexblog file:
----------
Sayings of the Yiddish Buddha. Very funny mixture of total opposites. Highly recommended.
Obama Acid. I want some! The action here is in the comments. Unusual.
Women in Film. This is Modern Art at its visual-auditory best.
PersonalizeMedia. Astonishing information suggesting that our pale blue dot is in the process of growing a brain.
A Long, Elaborate History of Time (in four parts). Funny.
Hero Rats. I love pet rats.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?