Friday, January 29, 2010

 

The Moment. Now.

(3)
Watch out. I kid you not. Study those names before you confide.

Which brings us to President Obama: Is he circumcised? Eheh.
Is Obama a Jew? I think so. Rat fuck!
Jew Watch has yet to publish a list of Jews in the Obama Administration, but a Jircumcised Obama has totally convinced my right brain! My left brain resists the idea. I wanted Obama to be an American, not a goddamned Jew!
But the evidence is very clear that American Jewry owns Obama. I thought so. Recall that in my blog I wondered what 'The Jews had on Obama.' I still don't know, but I do know that The American Jewish Establishment owns Obama.
Jews own most all politicians, even Irish politicians. Jews own The Irish. Jews own Christopher Dodd whose speechwriter was a Jew.
Which brings us to...
The Moment.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?