Friday, January 29, 2010

 

Jewish Propaganda

(5)
Five?! I can top that?!
Maybe. Plenty of booze is available. Underpantywise I am wearing that 'panty pink' pair described recently. Dry. Will stay dry.
Time to sign off. Sipping last beer. Sip.
I need to spice things up before I sign off: 'Anti-semite music.' Beautiful. The 'comments' are written by Jews pretending to be Muslims: Grotesque Jewish propaganda, very common on The Internet nowadays. Don't believe everything you read.
OMG! An intelligent Jew!? Wait... I am way too drunk to evaluate...
Just before I sign off tonight I am savoring my bladder feelings... oops... uh-oh... OMG! I lost control... my butt feels warm... very warm...
I hereby confess that this is the first time I have peed in my pants while blogging.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?