Saturday, January 23, 2010

 

Going Up

(3)
Which brings us logically to evidence supportive of the preceeding theory. That is to say that here I get to describe some of the effects of LSD on me. Yum! I like this part. Note that this description covers many Acid Trips, and that those trips resulted from between 1 and 2 hits of Acid on an empty stomach.
----------
30 minutes: Taking deep breaths. Feeling hyper.
35 minutes: Buzzing. Feeling sensual. I go to the bedroom and change underwear. Pink satin panties. Glorious feeling.
60 minutes: I am totally a-buzz, far beyond any booze buzz. New territory. I love it. My entire body is vibrating most enjoyingly. I never thought that I could get this high. Kathy, Jenny, Mark and I get down on all fours in the kitchen enjoying 'BB's world.' (BB is our dog.) I play a game of chess with Kootch. I win. I am horrified by that victory. We never play chess again. Kootch is our 'babysitter.' She suggests that I help her 'do the dishes.' I don't know where to start. She does the dishes while we watch. Kootch is a Goddess. THE Goddess. I will never forget that. Kootch is our 'babysitter.' Her quiet sophisticated competence is far beyond our comprehension. We are in awe of The Japanese Goddess in our midst.
90 minutes: Strange visual effects which we all enjoy: trails (tracers). We do lots of arm-waving and laughing. Communication becomes a problem. We go our separate ways. They watch TV. I go into the LR and listen to Beethoven. Symphony #6. Glorious. Karajan. (but Jewish Dogshit International has removed the link.) JDI sucks.
120 minutes: My visual system is fulminating. Synesthesia. I am seeing the sounds of Beethoven's music. A river of beautiful color flows by my closed eyes modulated by the sounds of Beethoven. The colors are otherworldly. Intense. My intense perception of color stays with me after the Acid effects disappear. The world is more intensely colorful even to this day.
180 minutes: The buzz becomes existense itself, overwhelming everything. Chaos.
210 minutes: Order emerges from chaos. Absolutely glorious! I am laying on our bed. I see a hand next to me. Whose hand is it? Mine? I test the idea by sending it a message to move. It moves! Mind over matter! After that I become an observer. I observe my reassembly. I am a complex being composed of Leggo pieces which have been disassembled. Those pieces are spontaneously reassembling themselves right in front of my eyes. I watch, fascinated.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?