Friday, January 08, 2010

 

Becoming God

(3)
And screw god. Really. It is very important that you deny 'god' any and all power in your life. You cannot be happy being yourself if god is constantly watching you and making judgements. So kick god out of your life. Realize that you are god and that there is no other god. Act accordingly. Become God. Renounce evil. God did much evil. Improve on God. Shame the dumbassmuthafucka with your conduct as god. This is a very easy assignment.
And I could go on and on, of course.
1813L and Kootch has hit the sack. We are alone again. Halfway through next-to-last beer. Listening to this. Beautiful.
Took my last sip of my next-to-last beer at 1832L. I'm back from the fridge now. Sip. First sip of my last beer. Time to get sensual. Time to reveal to all my lovelies what I am wearing under my shorts tonight. Ready for this?!
I bought these panties yesterday at Wall Mart. 5 panties for 9 dollars. What a bargain! Size 13. Cotton. Panty pink. Made in Thailand. At your local Wall-Mart. Get them while they last! Wear them in bed every night in remembrance of me. Masturbate. Sleep soundly.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?