Friday, December 18, 2009

 

Watch Out

(2)
Charlie Gibson bids us goodbye tonight. I love you Charlie, enjoy your 'retirement.' My recommendation is that you use your newfound time and your amazing life experience to investigate the ultimate: your 'mind-brain.' Find some LSD. Do a bunch of Trips. Then report back to us.
Oral Roberts 'bit the biggie' recently. Oral! What mother would name her child, 'Oral'? Sheeit. It worked out, of course, as we all know: her son became a preacher of great magnitude; scammed millions out of millions; healed thousands; rose some from the dead; will return to rule the earth eventually, maybe tomorrow. Watch out.
I was impressed enough by Roberts' death to contact Lucifer concerning his possible arrival in Hell:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: I'm wondering whether Oral Roberts arrived recently.
lu: Oral who?
me: I love your sense of humor.
lu: Aw shucks... Darn... Actually, he went to Heaven, as we both know, and your readers also know.
me: My readers?
lu: Don't be coy.
me OK, OK. So... how's he liking it up there?
lu: Pascal tells us that he is freezing his ass off. He sits right next to God and Abraham.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?