Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Tonight's Panties and the Irish-Israeli War

(3)
Tonight's panties! I almost forgot: This pair is a recent acquisition from Walmart, a stretch size 13 sky blue satin/nylon stretch type material. I've been wearing them in the daytime recently. They are just the right size to excite my sensory-sexual awareness as they slip down under my shorts very slowly over time. The matching pair is a dark(er) pink. 'Made in El Salvador.' I've noticed that this pair is just a bit too loose to stay up as I walk around, so I get up from the computer from time to time and walk around enjoying their slipping sensuality. Did I say that already?
Good exercise. I'll save the pink pair for sale later at an exorbitant price to folks with too much money on their hands.
Obamawise I am appalled. I expected that he would wind down this extremely expensive war against Islam in favor of an economic recovery. He calls it 'the just war' but that appelation is waaaay late. I would characterize this war as the Jewish War (or The Israeli War) wrapped in the cloak of Irishness. Jews will not be blamed for this war but the Irish will be (tap) based on the name of the commanding general involved. Recall, if you can, that the Judeo-Neoconic Bush administration allowed Bin Laden to escape from Tora Bora because that would have, defacto, brought that (just) war to a conclusion, the result of which would have been detrimental to the demonization of Saddam Hussein, and the resulting invasion of Iraq: Bush et al needed Osama to escape. They let him escape from Tora Bora. They attacked Iraq instead, under false pretences in order to advance Israeli foreign policy. The Jews divined that the ignorant 'W' would fail to see the Oedipus implications of an attack against the wrong nation, and furtheremore that W would be emotionally attached to Iraqi oil. The Jews were right.
And interestingly, the Obama Administration is well represented so far as Jews are concerned.
The current war in Afghanistan is, as a result, not 'a just war.' It is, instead, a 'stupid war.' Prove me wrong if you can.
As I recently watched the ignoble spectacle of Obama accepting the Nobel Peace Prize I felt a little sick. Sheeeit. You need to improve on your personal definition of 'pragmatism' mister president.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?