Thursday, December 31, 2009

 

Stream of Consciousness

(4)

Which brings us to New Year's Eve. A little music please... in honor of the emotional idea that we lived to witness the beginning of the new year (thump) 2010. A little poetry points to our logical hopes for the new year. I love Alfred Tennyson's poetry. This particular series strikes me as especially appropriate as we exit 2009.
2054L and Kootch is asleep. I am alone with The Faggot Stalker Gerash. Creepy. My loaded .357 provides a huge psychological boost. I would be lost without it. I will kill with it at the drop of a hat. Watch out. I mean it. I am not joking. Sue me if you dare.
Listening to Mozart as I write this. Just finished another glass of Diet Pepsi/Canadian Mist. Yum. Beer next - I need to last 'til midnight... standby... Kootch just walked by toward the potty to pee. 2109L. Headed to the fridge for another beer. First sip at 2114L... More Mozart... finished. I'm off to the LR beer in hand... what will tv contribute to my current mood? We shall see... CNN... beautiful people... I love it... sip at 2136. Need more beer... standby... Oops. I just realized that I skipped the second movement. Interpose this between the previously cited movents to provide a serial experience. Enjoy.
Beer gone at 2145L. Barf. Off to the fridge again... beer # 9. Yum. I've been playing lots of C-III recently, ignoring The Internet. The characters in C-III are my only interactions with 'people' aside from Kootch. I kill the males and adopt the females. I end the game waaay prematurely soon as I have killed off the last male in the game. Totally foils the intent of the game. Eheh. I love the music as I 'interact' with the two females. I still have no clue concerning the title of that music nor the author of that music. In the current game I have killed off all rivals except for the Aztecs. The Aztecs hate me. Both the French and the English are 'annoyed' with me. But I love me. That is all that matters.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?