Thursday, December 31, 2009

 

SOC Ends in Favor of a Narrower Focus

(5)
Continuing with 'stream of consciousness' at 2229L. Out of beer. Headed to the fridge. Standby. First sip. Yum. I have huge reserves of beer and especially of whiskey. No chance that I will 'run out' at a critical moment. I love this SOC idea. Hoda is unorganized like me but hates rats. 'Today' has been very drab recently. I watch only ten percent, the other 90 percent in fast forward. I remain very quick, visually, in spite of my advanced age and my deteriorating vision. I play lots of Drench. I am really good at it. I am also really good at C-III. I masturbate about twice a month nowadays. Is that normal? I get no pussy, of course. Kootch seems satisfied with her (lack of) sex life. Indeed, I could never do sex while the Judeo-faggot Gerash is watching... (thump)... Good thing I learned how to do sex with myself when I was only 12 years old. I can even do it sometimes when I think I am being 'watched' somehow. I can even achieve orgasm sometimes with a flacid penis! (faint boom) I need no 'lubrication, of course, because my penis is 'natural,' not 'Jewified.' Better thee than me. You idiots! You fucking idiots! You think money can compensate for a miserable sexual life?! Goddam you Jews are dumb! 2311 and I am headed to the fridge for another beer.
Beer #11 at 2313L Yum. I am setting the timer at 40 minutes. I need music. Lessee... Andante...
giggling as I read the contents of this post... Mozart is beautiful. I need to call Lucifer about Mozart. Where is Mozart nowadays?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?