Friday, December 04, 2009

 

Italian 'Justice'

(2)
Barf.
Amanda Knox has been found guilty, apparently based on her modern American life style of sex, drugs, and video tape. From what I have been able to discern based on many TV news reports, the evidence against her was not sufficient to convict her in an American court. I liked her based on her appearance and her tv personna. Beautiful young woman. (But you know me - I am a wretched judge of character - high there, Melissa! Hello Kristine! Goodbye girls! Eheh.)
Fuck.
I don't usually follow this kinda stuff, but Amanda appealed to me for some reason. Tiger Woods is a recent example of my 'couldn't care less' attitude concerning modern media gotcha stories. I couldn't care less about Tiger Woods, and so I fast forward my TiVo on any and all TODAY TW stories, and most other similar TODAY stories. I recently did a quick audit of a typical TODAY show and concluded that I actually watched only about 20 percent, fast-forwarding the rest. My time is valuable. The Today Show is waaaay too long, but I love it for what I can glean from it every morning. I especially like watching the faces of the people who gather at Rockefeller Center every morning, and I love the staff.
But back to Italian Justice. Italy has come a long way since the days of Giordano Bruno. The dumbass Italians burnt Bruno at the stake for thinking too accurately, but they will only incarcerate Amanda for life for enjoying her body too much. That is progress! By the way, girls, I learned something recently from Doctor Oz: use it or lose it. A relatively young woman recently asked Doctor Oz why she could no longer 'feel' her clitoris. Oz replied, 'Use it or lose it.' He then went on to explain that unless the clit is stimulated frequently it loses its sensitivity. Did I get that right? If so, you girls need to augment your sexual lives with vibrators. Really. Your sexually mutilated husbands do not appreciate sex the way normal men do, and so they don't fuck you as often as you need to be fucked. Result: your clit 'dies.' My advice: enjoy your 'rubber duckies' often. Keep that precious little thingee in your pubic mound alive!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?