Saturday, December 26, 2009

 

I Hear You. I am Interested in You. I Love You.

(2)
I'm back after watching some of the news. Seems a young nigerian circumcate despaired of ever getting any pussy and decided to become a martyr. So he filled a condom half full of explosives, stuffed his dick into it, then detonated the device on final approach to Detroit, totalling his privates but not much else. Did I get that right?
Speaking of 'privates' I've been reading 'Cause Stalking,' mostly while sitting on the potty. The more I read, the more bizarre this 'book' seems. I get the impression of somebody with the mind of a UFO enthusiast wrapped around a private detective's badge writing a book to Bigfoot about his personal stalking fantasies with instructions to forward the information the Loc Ness Monster. Here is a quote:
----------
'One of the characteristics of targets of opportunity is that they are good people. The validity of the criminal activities of the group are reinforced when members see how much good it does to be a good person.'
----------
Huh? What can this possibly mean? My problem is that the book also contains apparently valid information. For example:
----------
In an apartment setting, targets (tap) can expect to hear tapping on the walls in the middle of the night, hammering, etc. from the upper and/or lower apartments and possibly the apartments on both sides. They will continue these activities for as long as they can get away with them. They will also speak through the walls. Group members work shifts in apartments they have access to. They work 24 hours a day and they do not take holidays. Their job is to make noise and alert the group, when he leaves. This activity can last for many years.
----------
This is English botched, as is most of the 'book.' I get the impression of a grade-school drop-out cum PI, cum author. While it is true that I have never heard them 'speak through the walls' it is also true that I hear 'tapping' on many occasions. The bathroom is their favorite place to 'tap.' They tap when I pee. They tap when I poop. They tap (louder) when I shower. Their tapping is a form of communication (tap), a fact which has apparently escaped the idiot 'detective' Lawson. The message they convey in that 'tap-communication' is the message, 'I hear you. I listen to you constantly. I listen to you in your most private moments. I am very interested in you. I love you. I will never stop listening to you. I will never stop loving you.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?