Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Happy Fucking Hanukkah

(1)
We're off to a late start this evening after too much sleep (!) and too much C-III since last week's posts. Result: absolutely no blog preparation. But I feel great! I've been winging it (since I got out of bed at 1030 after hitting the sack at 2130), attempting to put something together. Musicwise, I recommend Mozart Piano Concerto #18 First Movement. Other recommendations may follow... Stay tuned.
I won the lotto! At least that's what I thought after seeing the first three numbers. The next two numbers brought me back into the present moment, but then the last number matched. Interesting. How much? $500? A quick investigation produced an answer of $42. I brought the ticket to Kootch in the kitchen as she worked on tonight's supper. 'All your's,' I said. 'Forty two bucks. Buy some gas or something.' (Believe me, folks, if I ever win the lotto I am outa here the same night. Living inside a microwave oven is not (thump) exactly a sensory utopia. Happy fucking Hanukkah.)
Speaking of supper, Kootch was working on the latest iteration, a reprise of last Friday's feast. We always have leftover sauce and kootch dislikes having the same main dish two days in a row, so we always use the leftover sauce to make Kootch's version of 'egg plant parmisian.' She adds some cubed eggplant and cheese to the leftover sauce and serves it over rice. Yum.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?