Friday, December 04, 2009

 

Girl Stuff

(3)
I should probably add this to the previous suggestion: Girls, if you have a choice, choose men who are natural (uncircumcised). Failing that, try to convince your circumcised husbands to 'restore.' The reason is, apparently, that your vaginal wall becomes more fragile with age, with the result that the violent thrusting of the sexually mutilated male causes vaginal pain (and damage) in older women whereas the rolling action of the natural penis treats the aging vagina with due and gentle respect. Where are you, Doctor Oz. Doctor Oz? Hello? Anybody there??

Ok, ok, it's time to admit that I have no earth-shattering (being gassed here, RLG) stuff prepared for tonight that I can think of at the moment, so off we go to the mundane. First is tonight's underpants. I forgot to do this last week. Sorry. Tonight's underpants are a truly magnificient creation. I am not wearing them because they are virtually unique and I need to preserve them from the ravages of everyday use. I am wearing instead a pair of size 13 white cotton JMS panties (new). (Yum. I love the feel of them under my shorts.) The magnificent pair of panties? (Drum roll please): 'JMS 84/16 polyester/spandex 100% cotton crotch liner Assembled in Honduras.' The inside of the panty is white, whereas the outside of the panty is a colorful display of vari-colored painted flowers. The one inch waist band is a beautiful panty pink. I will sell this unworn pair to you for no less than one thousand dollars. Beautiful and very rare. I retrieved them from a plastic container containing lots of nylon (and satin) panties of sizes ranging from 12-14 (I think). That container shelters my one and only pair of black satin panties, which I have never worn, plus an assortment of other satin and nylon panties, some previously worn. Contact my agent if you wish to bid on any panties. Eheh.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?