Friday, December 18, 2009

 

Getting in the Mood

(1)
1452L. I've been preparing for this session for the last 30 minutes with a double shot of Canadian Mist mixed with Diet Pepsi, and one can of Natural Light. Works every time.
My recent attempts to deflect Judeo-Faggot microwave attacks have produced mixed results: They increased the intensity of their attacks quite dramatically, but I also learned a little more about how to defend against them. I'll 'leave it at that' for now because I don't want to go into such detail as would be beneficial to the attackers.
Cause Stalking (the book) arrived unexpectedly from Amazon the other day. When I opened the unexpected envelope I could hardly believe my eyes! This 'book' was nothing more than a printed spiral notebook which fits into your shirt pocket! What a rip-off. Do not buy this 'book.' I flipped through it for a while today, and my first impression was reinforced by what I read: this 'book' is not so much a description of a sociological phenomenon as it is a 'how to manual.' The author, a piece-of-dogshit-private-detective name of David Lawson does indeed seem to know something about gang-stalking, but most of the 'book' is total confabulation. My guess is that Lawson has done work for various stalkers over the years and has 'learned the business' enough to create a profitable work of fiction. It's junk. I know more about gang stalking than Lawson will ever know. But if on the other hand you are a 'Moneyed Jew' who is 'into that sort of thing' ... for example, if you know an unsuspecting Irish family (tap) and you would like to destroy that family for whatever reason, this is the instruction manual you need. Start with this 'manual' and improvise over the years. Invent. Make the project 'your life's work.' Your mutilated Jewish penis will love you for it.
(I should point out that the words Irish and Jewish (above) are simply pronouns. Substitute at will.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?