Thursday, December 31, 2009

 

The Emotional Effect

(1)
(But be advised that I love everybody when I'm drunk... except, of course, for certain Jews...)
Now that I think about it, LSD had the same effect on me. I call it, 'the love effect.' Buzzing my brains out, I loved everybody; interestingly and amazingly I even loved my worst enemies just before the point of 'chaos' when my brain stopped working for a while. Go figure. (Better yet, try it (LSD)).
Concerning last week's posts, I 'forgot' most of them as usual, due to the effects of booze. I did remember the first, more or less, and as I reread them just now my (latent, booze-impaired) memory clicked with what I read, except maybe for the last paragraph in #3 below, where I apparently failed to 'fill out' my argument until the next post in #4 below.
Oh well. And blogging has consequences, at least in my case: last week was the most horrific week ever in terms of nightly radiation torture. My attempt to reflect microwave energy using tinfoil and aluminium cookie sheets is not working very well, and 'they' apparently increased the intensity of their attacks not only to overcome my feeble defenses but also in reaction to last week's blog posts. I thought, as I endured the nightly torture, 'I must have written something right!' And sure enough, I did.
To summarize last weeks posts and the resultant torture, I will title this post appropriately. See above.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?