Friday, December 04, 2009

 

Chineese Spaghetti Recipe

(4)
Continuing with the mundane, Kootch made 'Chinese Spaghetti' tonight. Very tasty and very simple if you have the right ingredients: Spaghetti Sauce, dried shitake mushrooms, pesto, Italian seasoning, garlic, romano cheese, chopped carrots, onions, water. Sautee hamburger with garlic and chopped carrots; add (store bought) sauce, dried shitake, pesto, Italian seasoning, adding water if necessary. Serve over Chinese bean noodles (instead of pasta). Sprinkle with Romano cheese. Dried Shitake mushrooms are expensive here in the States, but Kootch brings them back with her from Japan where they are relatively cheap.
Reviewing last week's posts I see that I screwed up the math in (4) below. Oops. I called Lucifer on the Brown Telephone:
----------
me: I screwed up the math last week.
lu: All for the best, apparently.
me Howso?
lu: She needed to raise funds, so She sold Her favorite panty.
me: The pee-stained pair suggesting a toasted cheese sandwich?
lu: Exactly.
me: Alright! How much?
lu: 28,000. The money jump-started her latest venture and She ordered six hundred and sixty pairs of white cotton JMS size 13 hi-cuts.
me: Awesome.
lu: Plus six pairs of the hot pink satin version.
me: I love it!
lu: She is peeing Her brains out even as we speak. Apparently She is very talented.
me: No doubt. Who bought the original?
lu: A newly arrived nice Jewish fellah name of Silver.
me: Jews can go to Hell?!
lu: Unfortunately.
me: Wow. But I'm curious: how can a new arrival come up with 28000?
lu: Apparently he took it with him.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?