Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Better Thee Than Me

(4)
The Jews own your dumb ass, mister president. I therefore predict that the answer to your most vexing question is, 'One.' We shall see... in 2012. (Oops. I just realized that I might not be around in those days.)
(Be advised, folks, that I love Obama. It's just that I am not beyond criticising my lovers. I do it from time to time. True, I rarely criticize Kootch, but that fact is due more to experience than to sexual philosophy. Eheh.)
My objection to the current tactic in Afghanistan is that those folks are hopelessly behind the curve of modernity. We need to strike Al Queda as necessary, but not the more plausible alternative of The Taliban. Cultural Evolution proceeds as in a continuum, not as in jumps and starts. We are not about to 'jump-start' Afghanistan into Modernity. Taliban is a necessary stage. We need to make a deal involving money. We need to figure out a way to bypass the military-industrial-complex and put that money into Foreign Aid instead. We need to bribe Afghanistan slowly, surely, into 'Modernity.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?