Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Ancient Excrement

(5)
I'm sensing that this week's information will soon be lost in the depths of hangover as usual, so I want to remember here that I am playing C-III and winning as usual because I am such an intelligent muthafucka. The only other video game I've been playing recently is, Drench. Fun game! I am a bit leary of the website 'flashbynight.' Use caution if you are not protected by a quality 'friend' like Mac Affee. (And I have my doubts concerning Mac Affee.)
Time to wrap this up. But maybe you need to know that I am a skeptic. I am. I am skeptical of all 'knowlege' more than 50 years old. I am especially skeptical of 'knowlege' more than a thousand years old. I trust only modern information. Old ideas equal excrement.
I am fearless!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?