Tuesday, November 03, 2009

 

Tonight's Underpants!

(5)
Half the beer is gone, and time for me to get less serious. Yes, folks, it's time for me to reveal... Tonight's Underpants! (Heavy nose rad, sneezing) ----> LR)
Back again after about five minutes. Can we have a drum roll please? White Cotton Hi-cut size 14 JMS panties, product of El Salvador. Boring visually, but I have been running around the apartment all day enjoying the feeling of them slipping down under my shorts, then finally bottoming out and hanging out of my shorts embarrassingly. Erotic but visually boring. So I just now changed into a pair of pink nylon hi-cut panties made in Puerto Rico (if I read the label correctly): very sexy both in 'appearance' and 'feel.' Out of manufacture nowadays, apparently, and Size 13, this particular pair is much smaller, by the way, and I enjoyed the luscious feel of the elastic legs as I made my way to and fro the fridge in search of a new beer. ('I am alive!')
Indeed, I recently took stock of my panty collection. Wow! I didn't bother to count them but I did make an educated guess as to how many panties are in my collection: between 700 and 1000. Amazing. I am a male Imelda Markos (her fetish was shoes). Here are the mathematics:
14 plastic containers with 50 0r more pair of panties per container. I have most every style from thongs (one pair) to the most outrageously large (about size 18). I have noticed over the years that JMS has tended to reduce the largest (size 14) to a uniform size 14 today, but I have one pair of red cotton ribbed panties which is soooo large that the crotch actually hangs out of my shorts to my knees. The tag says size 14 but they must be more like size 18. I will never find another pair like that.
And now for tonight's shocker. But first I need to turn off my 'Jesus switch.' CLICK. (Doing Mozart 17-1-1 as I write this.) Are you ready for this? OK, here goes:
I peed in a new pair of white JMS size 14 cotton panties last night while I sat here in my waterproof executive lean-back swivel chair keeping my butt down as I perched my feet up relatively speaking. The pee slowly and sensously made its way downhill and eventually saturated the butt of my shorts and panties. I then changed into dry duds and hung the panties out (in my bedroom) to dry (Kootch allows me my bedroom privacy). (Now doing Mozart 2-1-1 OMG!) I just checked them recently before changing to my current pair. You will not believe this, folks, but there was the unmistakable outline of The Virgin Mary! In the butt of my peed panties! What a find!
The result is that now I am suffering in the throes of a huge dilemma: to wash or not to wash. Let me be very clear about this: I know for an absolute certainty that many New York Jews would give me at least 100,000 dollars for this pair of peed underpants. No question. What should I do?!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?