Friday, November 20, 2009

 

The Satin Road

(4)
(Interestingly, I have been able to detect no radiation for the last 30-45 minutes.)
(Oops. IRFS from 203 @1906L. Oh Well...)
I could go on and on, of course with my Test Dummy Analysis, but my point has obviously been made. Time to address ideas which correspond to my current state of mind: my fear of the Virgin Mary. Is she serious? I called Lucifer:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Me again. Any news concerning Marian Underpants?
lu: Delivered on schedule. Relax. You worry way too much.
me: I forgot to designate 'color' and 'style.'
lu: I took responsibility: Three blue, three white, all cotton.
me: And?
lu: One pair of pink satin.
me: She'll love that!
lu: I know, I know. In fact, we have named our Reverse Einstein Loophole, 'The Satin Road' in honor of that shipment.
me: Way cool! Any preliminary feedback?
lu: You need to contact Jesus.
me: You giant!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?