Thursday, November 12, 2009

 

My Early Sexual Education



(4)
I add this photo because it seems to fit with the subject matter: The Virgin Mary prefers the colors blue and white, judging from Her statues and photographs.
Background: During my years at the Catholic Orphanage at 120 Queen Street (in Charleston, SC) I said The Rosary with the other boys every night for about three years. Each recitation involved 50 iterations of the 'Hail Mary:'
(Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.)
I must have said that mantra about 1000 times or more. A random boy would say the first part, then the rest of us would respond with the second part. Boring! But there was no way to escape the ritual as Sister Charlotte commandeered the evening after supper. We would all then take a shower and head upstairs to the dormitory. We would all eventually go to sleep. I would usually (at first) wake up in the middle of the night in wet underpants and a wet bed, having to pee yet again. Instead of going out to the boy's potty on the back portch I would empty my bladder in my wet jocky shorts. I would then masturbate to a stunning mind blowing orgasm. I learned about sex from that, and I have enjoyed auto-orgasmic sex since those days, and I still do it from time to time.
Did The Virgin Mary know about this? Probably not, but if worse comes to worst I intend to play those 1000 cards at the proper moment...





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?