Friday, November 20, 2009

 

More on RFR

(2)

Keep up the good work, Doctor Oz. The longer you avoid addressing the 'elephant in the room,' the more powerful I become.
Before leaving the subject of RFR or EMR and the dangers thereof, I need to list a few related/interesting links I discovered recently:
Raygun Dreadnaughts Will Rule the Oceans by 2019. Or in other words, 'How to shoot down incoming missles with your weaponized microwave oven.'
Pain-ray Heater Towers?! Or, 'How to Keep Your Tomatoes Warm on Cold Nights.' Eheh. I can verify this principle from personal experience, folks: when I am being irradiated by weaponized microwave ovens from above and below as sub-freezing air is being blown into my bedroom by two floor fans stacked in the window next to me, I must sometimes pull the covers down to my waist for up to 30 minutes or so to keep my 'tomatoes' from getting too hot! Whew.
A heat-Ray Rifle? Sounds like a fascinating way zap your neighbor. (tap)

And for those of you who want more than just 'webstuff,' here is an actual 'book' written for beginners who want to fry other people. The title is, 'The Poor Man's Ray Gun (Deadly Rays),' by David Gunn. I actually bought it, and here is my review:
Essentially this is an over-priced 24 page piece of shit. It is little more than a pamphlet. Virtually worthless. Amazon sells it for $11.95 plus shipping. Do not waste your good money on this piece of shit.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?