Friday, November 27, 2009

 

The Middle Finger

(4)
Whew. This brings us to something I discovered only recently, the possible origin of The Brown Telephone. I absolutely love this story concerning certain bodily relics of Galileo. As I read it a bell rang: Galileo's middle finger?! OMG! Why would anybody want to steal Galileo's middle finger from his corpse?! Did Galileo use it as an antenna? Is that why? Was his middle finger some sort of a local icon back in those days? I immediately dialed Lucifer's number in search of background information:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: My feedback indicates that your choice of panty styles was well received. Congratulations.
lu: Thank you.
me: She really loved the pink satin.
lu: Noted.
me: She wants more white cottons, plus more pink satin. Blue doesn't interest Her.
lu: Noted. White background is best.
me: Right. And cotton is most absorbent. She likes absorbent.
lu: Noted. In fact, She has placed a large order for six hundred and sixty six pairs of white cotton size 13 JMS panties. She has charged your credit card thirteen thousand one hundred and thirty two dollars. Do you approve the transaction?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?