Thursday, November 12, 2009

 

Confession and Consequences

(1)
I love the first 20 minutes of a bike ride because the rush of blood to the brain results in an explosion of creativity. Today, for example, I was able to solve my 'Jesus dilema:' how to apologize to Jesus for making fun of His Mother. So let's get right to it before I forget. I dialed 123 on the brown telephone:
----------
js: Hello?
me: I have a confession to make.
js: You? Naw... No way...
me: Yep. I have sinned.
js: I am shocked. Shocked!
me: I made fun of Your Mother in my blog.
js: (laughing) You mean the 'peed panty' thing? Don't worry about it. No big deal.
me: Whew. For a while there I was worried...
js: In fact she laughed when I told her about it.
me: You told her? How did You know?
js: Your 'off switch' isn't as fast as you think it is.
me: Oops.
js: And by the way, she wants to try it.
me: Try what?
js: Peeing in her panties. She was fascinated by the scenerio, but there are no panties in Heaven.
me: I had no idea...
js: (interrupting) She wants some panties.
me: Unfortunately I...
js: (interrupting) She will not take 'No' for an answer. She is very serious about this.
me: But I have no way of providing...
js: (interrupting) She tells me that you have certain 'naughty connections,' and that you should exploit those 'connections.' Otherwise...
me: Ok, ok, I get the idea. Your Mother is not exactly a 'shrinking violet...'
js: She has considerable power, as you know. I showed her the videos.
me: The panty videos!?
js: Yep. I thought she would be amazed by modern human technology and she was. Then I told her about you and how...
me: What will happen to me if I am unable to provide her with panties?
js: You do not want to know the answer to that question.
me: What size?
js: Size six.
me: How many?
js: Seven pair. For starters.
me: Talk to you later. (click)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?