Tuesday, November 03, 2009

 

Awake!

(4)
Speaking of the Today Show, their Friday pre-halloween show was the most spectacular ever. It brought back memories of the first time I ever saw Star Wars. Slightly buzzed on 'shrooms, I drove us all home that night in our '66 T-Bird totally awake. Good thing we had all shared the 'shrooms, otherwise I would not have been safe to drive, as a later experiment with LSD served to instruct me. (I had dropped a dose of Acid, but Jenny was not tripping with us that night and wanted me to drive her to a friend's house about ten minutes away. I figured I had plenty of time before the Acid kicked in. Wrong. The drive there was normal, but the return trip went rapidly downhill as my visual world became stranger and stranger. I slowed down accordingly, of course, and for a while I feared that I would not be able to find our home at 7152 South Franklin street even though I was on that street headed in the proper direction. The Acid took that opportunity to disassemble me even further, but my visual world began to make sense again about a block from our house and I managed to finish the trip without mishap as I recognized where I was. Whew! Close call... You do not want to spend an hour alone parked in your car doing Acid while your family searches for you.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?