Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

Tune in Next Week

(7)
Which brings us at last to the subject of 'The Honorary Jew Penis Disassembly Room.' You can probably guess that the subject will be an undercover report by a trusted female investigator concerning sexual mutilation in American pediatric units, and you would be correct. I am not yet ready to write the scenerio, but I am willing to name at least the heroine: 'Trish Alfonsi.'
But there will be a surprise! I will impersonate those gloriously sexy pregnant women! I will dress up in women's clothing. I will pretend to be Jewish. I will ask leading questions! I will allow my tummy to protrude appropriately. I will wear women's clothing. I will keep my knees together. You laugh.
You think you know the identy of 'Trish.' You think you know the identity of, 'Alfonsi.' Really?
Maybe you do, but you need to stay tuned as I describe my transformation from a man to a woman. Especially, you need to savor my description of my underwear!
Tune in next week!
Nighty-night.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?