Wednesday, October 07, 2009

 

Thump

(4)
Time to contact Jesus. I dialed 123 on the Brown Telephone:
----------
js: Hello?
me: Are those girls sexy or what!
js: Benny Hinn? Sexy?
me: Oops.
js: I am aware of your ploy, of course, as you know.
me: I know. I know.
js: I presume you have a backup?
me: Yes... oops. No. That nexblog video was deleted too. Sorry.
js: I forgive you.
me I have one other link to upload, but I fear for your psychological state. I don't want to do it.
js: Don't worry about me. Do it.
me: (I upload the link.)
js: Oh... my... (static)...
me It's pretty big...
js: Job security, I guess. But glorious! Utterly magnificient! I would never have suspected!
me: Forgive me, but I wonder about your obligation to other galactic civilizations. Will you be required to save them too?
js: (heavy object dropped above me)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?