Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

Restoration

(6)
Which brings us to Beethoven. You love Beethoven. I know you. Piano Concerto #1. Enjoy.
Then there is Gemma. In pink satin! And gloriously sexy butt! OMG!
And now we abandon tonight's surface phenomenon. We change perspective. We search for meaning in the midst of chaos. We dial 123 on the Brown Telephone. Jesus answers immediately:
----------
js: Hello?
me: Ready for a couple of uploads?
js: Is the pope catholic?
(I upload the two previous videos)
js: Oh My (static)!
me: Thought You'd like it. How's it going out there?
js: You really wanna know?
me: Yes. Of course.
js: Can I be very personal with you?
me: Of course!
js: I'm running out of lubricant. I have about a year left.
me: So?
js: I have about 3 years left on my journey.
me: Ah. Hmm. Let me think... my brain is thinking resurrection...
js: Nope. Been there. Done that. But you are beginning to warm up a little...
me: Barf... let me think... Got it! Resection?!
js: Nope. Been there done that too.
me: Thinking... Begins with Re... Restoration?
js: Oh my (static)! Yes!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?