Wednesday, October 07, 2009

 

Nobody Noticed the Elephant in the Room!

(2)
Sometime during writing the previous post I went to the bathroom to pee. Kootch was washing her face, preperatory to hitting the sack. As I was peeing I said, 'Your husband is a fucking genius.' Kootch replied, 'Zere are sin rine between genius and crlazy.' I had to agree. Oyasuminasai. I patted her on the butt as I walked out.
I'm still working on the undercover expose of circumcision in America tentatively titled, 'The Honorary Jew Penis Disassembly Room.' My problem seems to have resolved itself recently and I have settled on a 'style:' (stomp above)
The style will be garish exaggeration. I will do it next week. Stay tuned.
And we all love Doctor Oz. Right? I do. I TiVo him. His shows are always very interesting, usually featuring samples of healthy and diseased internal organs. Yuck, but interesting. So when Doctor Oz presented a show about sexual disfunction in modern America this week I was almost estatic: will he unmask the American Circumcision Cult?! OMG! Please! Please! (being gassed here, RLG)
I was disappointed, of course, because Doctor Oz turned out to be one of the Cult Leaders! So sad for the American Penis! My first clue that Doctor Oz might be a Jew was when a huge elephant appeared right next to him. Nobody noticed! The elephant then proceeded to walk all around the set, often getting in front of The Wiz himself. Nobody noticed! The elephant had 'Male Sexual Mutilation' painted in large letters across his huge body on both sides. Nobody noticed!
The producers of the show were so concerned about the circumcision issue that not even a drawing of a penis was allowed.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?