Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Mutilation Theory

(5)
I am listening to this glorious Mozart Sonata as I type this. Beautiful.
I will close tonight with my 'Mutilation Theory.'
----------
1. Sexually mutilated males will seek revenge against the wrong people: Their children; other people's children; always children, because children have no defense and the offense needs to be unadmitted. Hidden. They were children... they were mutilated...
2. Sexually mutilated males will rarely zero in on parents-as-cause. But some inevitably will.
3. Therefore a Jew is defined as the offspring of a Jewish female. She is to blame. She is responsible. Her real name is Eve.
----------
Time to wrap this up as I sip my last beer. But I need visuals!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?