Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

More Fucking

(5)
Oops, I forgot. Before leaving the subject of 'fucking' I need to describe the interaction between my foreskin and her vagina: My foreskin would usually be in position covering about 75% of the glans as I entered her slippery vagina. There would be very little friction as my penis sank into her vagina, but my foreskin would inevitably be retracted by what friction there was, with the result that my foreskin would be completely inverted (turned inside-out) when I 'bottomed.' The result was that my inner foreskin sampled her vagina deliciously. My glans was, of course, in pussy heaven. As I thrusted gently in and out of her, my penis did a combination of sensing vagina and sensing itself - identical sensations! I was masturbating gently inside a gloriously smooth, warm, slippery cunt! No hands needed!
Needless to say, she loved the feeling, especially when I 'bottomed' against her clit with my pubis. She would often clench her legs around me on those occasions and say, 'Yes! Yes! OMG! (or equivalent).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?