Thursday, October 22, 2009

 

Josef Shlomo Mangele

(2)
I'm still working on 'The Honorary Jew Penis Disassembly Room.' It's very slow going because I have never been inside a pediatric unit, or in one of the side rooms where circumcisions take place. I know how to talk to God. No problem. I can do a faux interview with God better than most, and I have done a number of them in this blog. It's very easy to make fun of God.
But there has been a problem with making fun of Jews since The Holocaust.
I claim that those days are gone now. I claim that Jews have used their post-Holocaust history to achieve an unprecedented Tribal Advantage over the rest of us, and that the hard (or soft) evidence of that is that America has been circumcised up to its earlobes by the American Jewish Medical Establishment for 'health reasons.' (Prove me wrong if you can.)
I intend to undo that and I need your help.
Among my recent acquisitions conceptwise in this regard is the name of the physician who specializes in 'neonatal penile modification.' (Circumcision.) His name is, 'Doctor Josef Mangele.' (His middle name, in case you are interested is, Shlomo.) He is a nice Jewish physician. He smiles a lot. You would like him if you were an adult but you would hate him if you were a male infant in his hospital.
And concerning the 'style' of the piece, I have decided on 'charicacture.' Doctor Mang will be a charicature. Indeed, the entire piece will be so. Stay tuned for more next week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?