Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

Fucking

(3)
Blood sugar is coming up a bit... not fast enough. Beer #5 @1855. Sip.
I have two subjects left to explore tonight:
----------
The Honorary Jew Penis Disassembly Room
Jesus Restores
----------
But first I need to reply to Doctors Oz and Berman:
I am not bragging here, I am merely stating facts:
I am a sexually unmutilated American male born in 1935. I consider myself typical/average, sexually speaking. The size of my penis is average at best and seems to be shrinking with age. I have fucked my share of women (about 15) and found them all virtually identical, cuntwise (taste, smell, sensation, virgin, nonvirgin). All seemed to enjoy the experience with the exception of one woman who complained that it took me too long to orgasm. She was one of many 'one night stands.' I was too drunk at the time and don't blame her. Only Kootch, my lifetime pardner, orgasmed that I know of. She claims a 95% rate. I concur. None of the women complained of pain/dryness. I never used a 'lubricant.' No lubricant was ever needed because I was an uncircumcised 'natural.'
I admit to the practice of squirting the first load near the entrance to the vagina in order to enhance overall 'slipperyness,' then burying my penis as deeply as possible as I pumped out the rest while grinding my pubis against hers. That was my style. One of my lovelies said, 'I can feel it!' (my semen.) Another said, 'I will never find another one like you.' I hope she was wrong about that. There was even one Japanese woman, whom I had already paid for, who said, 'Sankyu betty much!' when I advised her that I was too drunk to perform. Her words had an unmistakable edge of sarcasm, which I still remember. I rolled over and went to sleep.
Concerning first penetration:
She was always on her back naked, legs spread wide open as I mounted her. I would take my penis in my left hand and feel for her cunt with the back of my hand - supporting my upper body with my right arm - or (usually) she would take my penis in her hands and guide it to the entrance of her vagina, where she would always move it around a little as I slowly sank myself into her.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?