Wednesday, October 07, 2009

 

Feeling Cunt Under Panties

(5)
Doing beer #11 @2145L. Another meeting with Kootch in the bathroom: She was half asleep as she entered while I was peeing out more beer. I grabbed her (frontally) by the crotch. She mumbled in protest. I let her go, then grabbed her crotch from behind as she maneuvered toward the potty. She again protested and I let her go. I love feeling cunt under panties! Especially with my left hand... the sensory hand...
Time for music. Mozart, the last concerto, first movement. Glorious.
First movement part two. Yes!
Second movement, Beautiful. Like you in High School.
Third movement. Like you when you entered kindergarten.
Mozart died before writing another concerto.
Last beer @2234L. Gulp. Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?