Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

The Definition of Art

(3)

I am a fan of CBS Sunday Morning, which is a really interesting and sophisticated Sunday morning show lasting about 1.5 hours. I TiVo it religiously. I love it. The show seems to be directed at the Local (New York City) Jewish Intelligensia, a moneyed group which is apparently fond of making 'artistic bets.' Various forms of art surface prominently and frequently on the show. The interesting (to me) aspect of that is the totally ludicrous amounts of money which are often paid out for 'art' which seems to me to be 'crap.' My jaw drops every Sunday Morning. 'Huh?! One million dollars for that shit?! Somebody has waaay too much money!'

So I've recently been wondering whether I can 'get in on the action' with my unique art form which I call, 'Pee-Stained Panties.' Really. I am not joking. Here is the background:

I love to pee in my panties, as you know. I've had a panty fetish plus a panty-pee fetish since I was 12 years old. These fetishes have served a most glorious aspect of my sexual life and I still enjoy them at my advanced age. I will never give them up. I love them.

But can I make them profitable? Can I invent a new art form? Can I actually sell some of my pee-stained panties as works of art? To New York Jews with too much money? Hmm! I like the idea!

I am not being frivolous here: I actually experience a sexual-artistic sensation sometimes (when I am hot) when I hold up an old pair of peed panties to view. With very few exceptions the panties are white, which tends to enhance the pee stain. Once I have determined that a particular pair of peed panties is 'artworthy' I retire them to my collection. I have at least 20 pair now. At least. I add them at the rate of about one every two weeks, but I can increase that to one a day at least should demand eventually suggest.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?