Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Because of Me

(2)
Whew. That idea is finally 'out of the way' and I can relax now. Lessee... link dump:
'Because of me.' A nurse speaks out against infant sexual mutilation. Good girl.
What kind of monster are you? Halloween approaches. I have candy...
Christian Nymphos. God wants you to have sex! Go for it, girls...
Silk Purple Panty Bounce. Very sexy.
Yellow and pink... Same woman. What a glorious butt!
----------
Well, surprise, surprise! Joe Lieberman, the senator from Israel, intends to vote against 'the public option' in the proposed new health care bill. Figures: Lieberman is a Jew and he is voting his tribal interest. Jews control the health care industry and much of the insurance industry, and reform would mean that Jewish Tribal Interests would suffer under health care reform: The Jewish Tribe would make less money. Aww... Darn...
(Kootch just looked in to tell me she was hitting the sack and that supper was waiting on the stove. I said, 'So, whadaya think? Could you masturbate me using a pair of chopsticks?' She replied, 'Goodnight!' My take is that she's good but not that good - at least not at my age.)

Before leaving the subject of 'panties' tonight I want to add a new feature to this weekly blog: 'My Current Panties.' I got the idea from a blog wherein a woman blogged about her daily dress using a limited number of colors. Photos included. I found it interesting for a while, but I wondered about her underwear. She never mentioned it and I wished she would have. I thought about asking her to add that information but reflected that my request might be offensive. So I deleted her blog from the list. I often mention my panty fetish on this blog, and so I thought it might be a good idea to add that feature. Here it is: I am currently wearing a pair of size 13 cotton panties. Waaay too big. 'Just My Size' is the brand name. You can find them at Wal Mart and other quality stores. My panties are white with lots of round green dots and slightly larger round orange figures. Unpeed at the moment, but at my age...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?