Wednesday, September 30, 2009

 

Transmitting 'in the Blind'

(3)
Which brings us to my next call on the Brown Telephone: Lucifer.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: I may have news concerning WAS. Interested?
lu: Of course! We've suspended it for the time being...
me: They miss it up there. They want more.
lu: Highest authority?
me: Yup. Just got off the phone. Apparently Heaven is on a 'time delay' and it got activated.
lu: Ahhh! Interesting. I didn't realize they were so technologically advanced.
me: Apparently...
lu: I'm wondering about the source. Any ideas?
me: Not at the moment. Certainly somebody recent...
lu: Certaintly. Hmm. But there is quite a long list... This could take a long time...
me: I'm wondering: Could ya'll simply begin transmitting again 'in the blind?' I could check and get back to you.
lu: Excellent idea! We'll do it again this coming Sunday morning. I love you!
me. I know, I know. BTW, could you do me a favor?
lu: Your wish is my command.
me If some dumbass shows up wearing a 'See You in Hell' T-shirt could you reroute the bastard?
lu: Done.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?