Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

String Theory and Test Dummy Report

(3)
Beer #4 at 1500L. Slight buzz. Kootch just yelled at me from the kitchen. I have NOISE turned on, so I couldn't hear what she said. Investigation revealed the query: 'You wanna do Millionaire or you too busy?' 'Too busy,' I said. Kootch was cooking supper. 'Flied Lice.' Smells yummy. BTW, Kootch is a compulsive crocheter, and is in the process of making a really fun-looking crocheted summer jacket. Looks like it's made of white yarn fashioned into half-inch squares. Six inch sections of various-colored yarn are then tied into the jacket at many points, giving it a colorful mobile appearance. Should be fun on a warm windy day. I told Kootch that I loved it, and that she ought to find a way to attach the words, 'String Theory.' 'Huh?' I explained to her that only one in a hundred would 'get it.' Kootch was not impressed.
Beer #5 at 1535. Got enough sleep last night by staying in bed for about 13 hours. Heavy microwave radiation polluted the night for about 7 hours (mostly THRUB, IRFS, and SCRS). Other rad filled the gaps, mostly MWR (Muscle Writhing Radiation) which seems to have replaced TCR (Teeth Chattering Radiation). My conjecture is that TCR is a two-device effect, and that MWR is a three or four device effect. Reinforcing the conjecture is the fact that I needed to keep the covers pulled down to my thighs much of the time in order to aid my wet panties in their valiant attempt to cool me by evaporation. The fans, meanwhile were blowing 62 degree air into the BR right next to me. For a while I was too warm to sleep but freezing my ass off simultaneously. I live a complex life.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?