Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

The Streaming Foreskin Industry

(3)
There is a little gnat keeping me company as I write this in the BR. I noticed the little thing in the LR this morning. I think she likes me. Buzzing nicely @ 1841L.
Which brings me (finally!) to my notes:
----------
AIDS vaccine? How effective is this vaccine compared to circumcision? Eheh.
And how goes Operation Abraham in America? Eheh.
----------
So much for my notes, as I am buzzing my brains out while I pop open beer #10. Who cares?! Save it for next week! (Finished Perlman's Beethoven violin concerto. Jews can be beautiful! Who woulda thought! I love some Jews. Really. Not many. None that I have actually met.)
But I must absolutely make mention of 'the Honorary Jew Penis Disassembly Room' (HJPDR) idea. The acronym does not lend itself readily to popular culture, so I will leave it untouched. What I envisioned as I thought about the subject was a situation where an intrepid reporter infiltrated a Kaiser Permanente hospital's pediatric unit. Her mission was to document that hospital's role as a provider to the Streaming Foreskin Industry in America (another unusable acronym). Our reporter would secretely interview various KP personnel (It IS legal!) in an attempt to discover the real motivation(s) behind Kaiser's policy of routine infant sexual mutilation: Was it both tribal and economical? She suspected the worst. Stay tuned for an eventual interview.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?