Thursday, September 10, 2009

 

Obama Ruling!

(3)
Beer #7 @1624L.
Bought an 80 hour TiVo yesterday and configured it this morning. I then moved the old one (an old 40 hour) to another LRTV. Doing that job in 'addle mode' was quite a challenge, but I got through it. The new TiVo is intended to replace the old 40 hour which has been acting erratic recently. I gave Kootch my VCR, as her's recently went belly up. She uses it to record her Japanese satellite channel.
Kootch had to cook the salmon tonight, as I was busy. Looks like she improved on my version. Good girl.
----------
Concerning my duty as a citizen, I recorded The Prez's address to congress last night (on both tivo and cdr) but have not actually watched it. Yet. But I did watch a couple of reviews. My initial impression is that The Prez did an outstanding job. America needs to move toward a group psychology and away from a rugged individualism psychology. We need to follow the more advanced European countries who have come to recognize (being gassed here) that in a connected world a connected political philosophy is the better political philosophy. We need to think beyond Ayn Rand and her ilk. We need to understand that humanism is the natural human philosophy.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?