Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

My Eyes Are Crying

(5)
Oh my god! I just went to the kitchen (My little insect friend just buzzed around my left sholder. I love her! I am so drunk. She is so delicate. I don't even blow her away. We are friends. Always will be. I need friends. I love friends. She is my friend.)
MSNBC is doing something interesting at 2055L. I have it on DVD. I will research it later. Maybe.
Time to wrap this up as both of my eyes stream constant tears. Microwave radiation. You gotta love it. I am not crying. I am having fun, but my eyes are crying.
Back from the kitchen with a glass of ice mixed with Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi. I need some music before I sigh off. Hmm. Ave Maria. Beautiful.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?