Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

Linkdump City Continued...

(2)
Linkdump continued.
----------
We know from reading our bibles that Abraham was batty in his old age. Here is another case in point. If you bother to read through these 'expositions,' notice the lies, if you can. God lies. Even as a child hearing this story for the first time I was appalled by it. The circumcision part didn't make much of an impression on me at the time because I was intact, but now I wonder how much of an impression it made on my brother who was circumcised at the age of 11 to 'cure' his eneuresis. (Yep, it cured him.) But I digress.
----------
Why we need government run universal socialized health insurance. Succinct analogy. The Prez ought to play this four and a half minute YouTube blurb to congress. It's on a level they will be able to understand.
Obama's doctor speaks out for single payer health care reform. Interesting.
Why Obama should learn to love the bomb. This is an interesting argument for nuclear weapons. I think most of us will agree with it on some level. I do.
Apostates of Islam. Not all Muslims are complete fucking idiots. Amazing. Who woulda thought!?
----------
Whew. That was work. Now for the fun.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?