Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Jewish Stalker Scum

(1)

Popped open first beer @1420L. My new panties slowly slipped down under my shorts as I made the round trip to the fridge for beer #2. (Erotic. I've been doing this for several days now. I have such fun with my panty fetish!)

I finally bit the bullet a few days ago and rearranged my BR a bit: moved the computer to another table 'behind me.' I am now facing in the opposite direction (more or less). Old Computer used to occupy that table. It is now sitting on the floor in the LR.

And surprise, surprise, there has been a dramatic change in radiation symptoms: sudden sneezing radiation (nose rad) has disappeared entirely. Apparently my Irish skull is impenetrable. I did notice some heavy IRS (Itching Radiation, Scalp) on the left-rear part of my head soon after the change, but none since then. Cleaning the table and doing paperwork on it yesterday 'yielded' a constant nose-drip for about two hours. (finished beer #2 at 1501L. I will now make another round trip to the fridge after pulling my new size-14 bikini panties up almost to the waist under my shorts. During the roundtrip they will slip down slowly... Yep. They were hanging out of my shorts by the time I got back to the potty for a pee break. Fun. I didn't pull them up before I sat down, and I am now sitting here looking, thinking, 'Hmm. This would make an interesting photo...' But I digress.

An even more dramatic change was the disappearance of 'heavy SCRS' (Skin Crawling Radiation, Scrotum). SCRS has always been the most intense in the BR as I sat at the computer. In fact, it was occasionally so intense that I could feel it even when cupping the genital area with my left hand. That has disappeared entirely. My preliminary conclusion is that the 'nose rad' and the 'SCRS' were both caused by microwave radiation from apt. 203, the entrance of which is only about 3 feet (scrotum) and 4 feet (face) away from me while I am at the computer.

On the basis of this evidence (and other evidence) I hereby pronounce the occupant of 203 'Jewish Stalker Scum.'

Not all Jews are scum, of course. Case in point: Itzack Perleman. (music) .
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?