Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

Jesus' Dream. Oops!

(5)
Beer #9 at 1700. Buzz has stabilized. Time to call Jesus.
----------
js: Hello?
(Just checked up on Kootch. She is playing one of the video games I bought her. 'Broncos gonna play tonight.' 'We're gonna be up late!' I said, then I closed the door.)
me: I was wondering whether you were ready for a really hot upload.
js: Is the pope catholic?
me: Ok. Here it comes. It will take awhile. Enjoy.
js: Meanwhile, do you know anything about psychology?
me: Yes, a little...
js: Dream psychology?
me: Yes...
js: Good. Here is the question: I have recently been dreaming a strange dream where thousands of teenagers are telling me to 'get out of their underpants.' Do you have an interpretation?
me: Oops.
js: There's some static on the line. Could you repeat that?
me: I have more readers than I thought. Don't worry about it. This too shall pass.
js: The upload is almost complete... Oh My (static)!
me: I knew you'd like it. Enjoy.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?