Wednesday, September 30, 2009

 

Itsy Bitsy Spider

(4)

Whew. I'm not used to such intensive telephone negotiations. I need to relax. I put my feet up and dialed Jesus's number:
----------
js: Hellow?
me: Very funny. I get the impression that You are more hip than I thought.
js: (giggles)
me: Ready for some sexy videos?
js: Eyes wide open!
me: (after uploading 'Double Upskirt')
js: Oh... My... (static)!
me: Could you repeat that?
js: Yes, but no. Are you recording this conversation?
(A very tiny insect is crawling across the shirt on my chest. Disappeared.)
me: Yes.
js: I know. I know.
me: Naughty naughty?
js: I already knew the answer. BTW, it was a very tiny spider. They could never see it on TV. Not to worry.
me: TGFT!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?